Friday morning my friend Valerie called to ask if her daughter McKenzie could come over before school. She needed to get her son, Landen to his pre-k party before time for the girl's school to start. I was excited to be able to take pictures of the girls before they went to school.
Leah, the French artist and McKenzie the pirate
I had no idea just what a treat that I was in for to be able to see Landen, the King of Rock 'n Roll, Elvis himself!!! When Valerie pulled up to drop McKenzie off, I looked in the door and there he was in his booster seat. I knew she was pushing it for time, but she had to let him get out so I could get a picture of this, and I will never be sorry.
Valerie told me later that when they got to Landen's school and he went to the front office they had them stop so they could make the announcement over the intercom that, "Elvis was in the building", and when a dad that was at the school told Landen how great his costume was he told him, "Thank you very much!" What a riot!!! All I have to do is think of that when I need to smile.
Landen and McKenzie before school
1 comments:
Leslie...your blog looks great...you have to teach me how to do the background thing! I love the Halloween pics....I kept thinking "that little girl looks so familiar", then I read your blog and realized it was Valerie's little girl.....will see you tommorow.
Post a Comment